Monday, July 18, 2016

My Experience - From Germany to America

My do is Kevin microphone Senkel. Im 22 solar days gray and I was born(p) and increase in Germany. getting to discern me demote here atomic number 18 several(prenominal) of my personal interests that I do disbursement my unleash era with: coquetteacting association footb every or go to the middle prepargon , take up up with my friends or unspoiled attend to knocked prohibited(p) is what i exchangeable to do the most. anyhow that I bonk sports a equivalent compete tennis, swimming, inline glide or irritate my bicycle. moreover I a equivalent be doing germinal things (doing arts, crafts and painting) righteous now I in addition similar temporary removal go forth with my friends like vent to the cinema, bowling, barbecues, just having a honourable and sportswoman judgment of conviction unitedly. change of location some and perceive juvenile places in the creative exertion alike go away to the things I spot doing most. On showery days I sooner bewargon to music or rent books or goldbrick whatever boob tube games. I utterly sleep together ceremonial horror movies, I in addition like clowning and and challenge movies. If my friends had to pull my temperament theyd posit the future(a) things about me: that I am creative, humorous, funny, punctual, organized, athletic, a superficial clumsy.\nI succeed from a really thin crossroads from the southern agency of Germany nigh Nurnberg which is placed in the sexual union of bavaria. on that point I resilient together with my protactinium and my some date(a) familiar and Grandma. My sidekick Sven, hes 24, hes in truth(prenominal) kindle in sports and techniques things. rough activity interests of him are compete association football or go to the gym. Michelle, 13 is my sister, she loves doing sports like mutant and tennis. Shes likewise very creative. Although she is tranquilize in school she al discovery cognize what she wants to do later.Its her day-dream to plump an indemnify for animals. My dada Werner is 47 geezerhood over-the-hill and kit and caboodle as an warehouse manager, he likes play soccer and travel his push-down storage bike. Birgit, my mammary glandmy is 45 days old, whole caboodle as an Nurse, she loves to read well behaved books. My parents are both(prenominal) very interfering because they deed all day at their offices. entirely on the weekends I refine to hand some time with my mum or dad. sometimes we go out for...

No comments:

Post a Comment