Monday, April 8, 2019

Gun Control Essay Example for Free

Gun Control EssayGun Control seems to be to a greater extent of an issue today than it has ever been in the history of our world. Weve all heard tragic news program stories ab off ordnance violence weve been hearing about these stories since weve been old enough to remember. Gun control has always been a controversial issue, merely it could possibly be the most controversial of all issues now. The recent shootings at Sandy Hook in Newport, Connecticut have placed gun control at the bm of the line. Gun control isnt relative to my field of study, but it is an issue that I feel unintentional about. I can understand the views of both sides of the debate, but I work with many gun enthusiasts who argon narrow-minded towards this issue, and I want to put an end to this ignorance not just at my place of work, but anywhere that the issue is being discussed. This is a very serious and sensitive issue that forget propel my childrens future, and I need to educate myself because I wan t to be involved.Gun violence is out of control and needs to be stopped. Gun control has been, and probably always will be, an issue that will always have opposition but the issue needs to be addressed now more than ever. Its not an issue of gun control in general its an issue of gun control today. Everyone wants to comment on the ineffectiveness of gun control laws in the past, such as the desecrate rifle band stating that gun violence never decreased from these laws

No comments:

Post a Comment