Tuesday, February 5, 2019

What Could Have Been... :: essays research papers

As I adopted down the long, narrow, hallway I felt my heart beating faster and my stomach rising into my throat. With very much difficulty I kept my head up and my eyes forward, nerve-racking desperately to not view inside any of the rooms to the leftover or right. The hospital smell was stronger then ever and every bantam noise seemed as loud as thunder...almost like I had cardinal water glasses up to my ears that just echoed every sound. Suddenly Im stopped dead in my tracks by an orderly who senses that Im lost or at least having trouble conclusion whatever it is that I was looking for. She was very sweet, and we probably conversed for a fair 3 minutes, but no matter how hard I resolve I cannot remember one word that we exchanged. Its almost like I had a conversation with her in my sleep and the second I walked past her it was like a dream, which I was barely able to remember. sound I guess I should explain whither I am and w presentfore Im here before I continue with my story...well go back to 3 hours ago, that should catch you up to speed.Shit Sean your such a dumb ass, how could you for arise the tap? How the hell are we supposed to shell into a keg without a fucking tap? So promptly what do you suppose we do...get a nail gun and poke holes finished it and get the whole 30 people at our dowryy straws? I cant rely on you to do anything right delivery boy Kim, Im sorry, I just forgot, kill me why fatiguet you...Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry, what else can I say? Instead of sitting here and lecturing me close it why dont you just get off your ass and come with me to find one?No Sean, your on your own here, that was your only job, and I think you can handle it yourself, I have a ton of stuff to get ready here at the house.FineFineAs the door slammed I ran into the kitchen to start getting things ready for our little get together that my brother and I had been planning since our parents told us about their little trip to NYC for the weekend. The worst part about all of this is that I could have really cared less about the party, I have been in college for 2 years now, and sitting more or less and getting drunk really wasnt unexplored territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment